Friday 16 April 2010

Update on Youth Dance!

Hello!

So it's been a while since I last blogged and the reason for that is because there has been lots happening! I am just settling into my new role as Assistant Producer - Youth Dance (covering Steph's Maternity) and hiding in my little corner of the office surrounded in a jungle of plants that overtakes the desk - it's fab!

Last week was one of my busiest, yet best weeks at Dance4. Youth Dance certainly took over as we had a weeks intensive for the CAT students, YDE Stride! and CAT open workshops!

I was blown away by the talents and creativity of young people all week, and it was so rewarding to see all the young people so enthusiastic and energetic about what they were doing. So a fantastic week was had by all - well done everyone!

Of course plenty more to be getting on with, but just before I go we have a new addition to the team - Robin - our new Administrator. Welcome Robin!

Keep you posted soon folks,

Kirsten x

No comments:

Post a Comment