Thursday 23 September 2010

Events & Promotion Trainee

Hi Everyone,
Let me introduce myself! My name is Shannel I am the new Events & Promotions Trainee for Dance4. Hope you are all ok?

It's my second week in the office and I am already feeling part of the furniture. The important thing is I know everyones correct name and how they like their tea. It's been interesting seeing all the different roles in the office and how they link together. The main job i have been doing is preparing SHIFT which will be out at the beginning of October so make sure you look out for it!

Next week is our Staff day out which i am looking forward to it will be another opportunity to bond with everyone. Fingers cross that it does not rain but we are in Autumn so what are the chances?

Its just a quick Hello but i will write soon when more is happening.

Until next time take care. Bye

Shannel
x



No comments:

Post a Comment