Saturday 12 June 2010

Newbie in the office

Hello Bloggers,

My name is Lewis and I am the latest ‘male’ addition to the Dance4 office-slowly getting there guys!

Its been years since I’ve blogged and im inspired to carry on once I’ve gotten this one out of the way. So a little more about me…

Im 23, originally from Devon, but now happily settled in the East Midlands where I love to indulge in my passions of music, culture, art, dance and marmite. I drink about 6 cups of tea a day and have a slight obsession with biscuits and useless kitchen gadgets.

I’m interning at Dance4 as I try to decipher what on earth to do with the rest of my life and one thing is for sure its dance related! -So at least I’m generally going in the right direction. I have just completed 3 fantastic years at DMU and am excited about where my next steps will take me.

Im currently helping Claire out on Quake, our amazing choreographic platform that will be taking place in collaboration with Deda in Derby on July 9th. I suggest you pencil this one in guys as it’s looking like one hell of a show! Currently with what appears to be a a strong female dominated line-up of regional, national and international artists I am VERY excited to see how the night will go down with other dance buffs!

Thats about it for now, keep an eye out for more updates on Quake, me or any Dance4 gossip I can mange to slip through on to here!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment