Thursday 26 May 2011

Graduate Training Programme 2011

Blog No. 1...26.05.11

Hello all GTP artists!

As intern of Dance4 I wanted to introduce myself and say a huge Congratulations to all artist that have been accepted on to our Graduate Training Programme 2011!

This our Blog no. 1 of many. Very exciting!!

I hope that we can use the GTP blog to communicate with each other and ask any questions that you may have leading up to the programme. We will also have a blog during the programme in Northampton that we can all update and be apart of!

Please contribute...even if it is only to say hi!

Many Thanks

Natalie/ Intern.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I'm Sam a female dancer from Nottingham! I am 25 and graduated from NSCD in 2009. I have so far been studying Yoga and doing small projects in London and Nottingham.

    I am really looking forward to this programme and think it sounds interesting. (lots of fun too i hope!)

    I wondered if any one is looking for accom in Northampton and if so wanted to chat about the 3 bed house available?
    (from the reccomendations list!)

    Enjoy the holiday tomorrow!

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogspot is now feeding through Twitter and Facebook. Add your comments to be heard in stereo!

    ReplyDelete