Tuesday 17 May 2011

Mawson-Raffalt + Faulder-Mawson ) + ( = a0

I came out of this performance lecture feeling as if I had been massaged! Within 5 minutes of being in the intimate environment I could breath and feel my pulse throughout my body. With a busy lifestyle I can't remember the last time I genuinely relaxed and felt open to experience. Ursula and Anthony created a space that made you feel wrapped up in the performance despite being on the outside of it.
As with the projected backdrop of waves rippling into the shore I drifted in an out of the performance as an active and inactive audience member focussing into the words and movement but entranced by the light and projection.
A wonderful experience, sad to see such vibrant, knowledgeable and dedicated artists leave the space.
Good luck with the next leg...

Steph- Assistant Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment