Friday 16 October 2009

Festival Firsts!

Hello! I'm excited to do my first blog! As mentioned below New Art Club were fabulous last night. I was actually crying with laughter at one point at Pete's classic 80's style dance moves, and one of my favourite parts was the old skool contemporary dance moves performed by Tom. We know we've all done them far too many times!! The audience interaction and quick witty remarks to the audience added the icing on the cake for me, and as New Art Club put it very in the NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW......brilliant start to the festival this year. One definitely to see if you missed it. Thank you Pete and Tom, and well done team!

Kirsten x

PS. I'm craving Caramac's now and Rachel says they still make them - I'm on a mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment