Wednesday 28 October 2009

Wow.....

So this was my first nottdance as part of the festival team and cor blimey, what a remarkable 10 days we had!! I can't remember when I last experienced such a crazy range of emotions, from laughing until my belly hurt at New Art Club on the launch night, eating so much food at the wonderful Jam cafe that I felt quite ill, losing my breath after joining the Dance4 'running man' crew at Broadmarsh Shopping Centre, crying at Rosie Dennis talking about paradise to her decoy duck, enjoying an early morning walk through the city centre with Bodies in Flight, gaining so much respect and admiration for the local Sneinton residents performing in Street Dance and finally putting on my heels and dancing the night away at our Neolonga! I feel in love several times over the festival, with so many charming, beautiful and inspiring performances..... what a wonderful wonderful festival!!

Let the planning for 2010 begin.....

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment