Saturday 24 October 2009

Waking-up on final Saturday and trying not to feel a sense of loss at the festival coming to an end.... reminding myself to live in the moment.

Firstly I thought I just say that I'm so proud of the team at Dance4. The festival has been great, the energy and skills they have have had all the artists being effusive about their time with us. Thank you team.....

Les Slovaks - in short a great show. Full of fun and surprise the company of men led us through a delightful exploration of their bodies, their relationships whilst playing with the mood and response from the audience. A genius show that left us all wanting much more. The company then spent the rest of the night outside smoking.

Oblivia - a collaboration with Anna Krzystek this charming, but deeply sad show had us all laughing, cringing and dancing. To quote an audience member "I loved dancing in my seat to Tina Turner, felt sad with the movement motifs exploring the hype of celebrity, was hilarious"

Off to observe the workshop now. Many people arriving today to spend the final weekend with us. More soon

Bye blog

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment