Friday 20 November 2009

Hi!

It's me again. I think some more of our other staff members need to write on here! (hint, hint) I am very excited today as most of the team are getting together for celebrations this evening. As it is Jen and Becky's leaving do, we are wishing them good luck with their newest endeavors by 'nottskating'! Oh yes, we so called dance people will be performing Bambi on Ice this very evening on the Market Square's outdoor ice rink! We will have our very own Anna Mansell judging our performance at this spectacular event...who knows who will be the secret skater. My bets are on Jen - the snow boarding/running Queen.

I am planning on being snap happy and capturing some of the best moments on camera for you to have a good old giggle at. That's if I don't spend most of my time picking myself up off the floor!

So why we are having fun and laughter on the ice, Paul is off working in Brussels. Although, no sympathy and lots of jealousy as he is off to see Les SlovaKs and Kate McIntosh! Hopefully he will fill us in when he gets back.

Have a good weekend and enjoy the ice rink if you're going too!

Kirsten x

No comments:

Post a Comment