Thursday 10 December 2009

Festive feelings

Hello and best festive wishes to you all!

I'm getting in the Christmassy spirit by eating crakers and Wendsleydale cheese with cranberries at my desk! mmmmm....Wow only one full week left before we leave for the holidays. However, as Rachel said the office is still buzzing and we have yet again, another office move around! That is everyone to move but me - so i get to keep my nice big desk, now facing Claire's lovely face instead of Linzi's. (Going to miss you Linz!) Claire: Beware of my head popping up now and again, maybe with a few objects to make you laugh too!

For those of you that havn't met Claire yet, she will be joining us very shortly as our Producer. As a self confessed Technophobe I will be encouraging her rise to the challenge and Blog, Blog, Blog so she can tell you all the exciting things she has been to see. I have a feeling she may take some persuading though!.... I'll work on it...

Quite a few of us went to the YDE Lauch yesterday which was very insightful and inspiring. We saw some amazing performances from some young people, and got to hear about their experiences and thoughts on dance opportunities. It really is great to hear the voices of the young people speaking out and giving a real account of what it's like for them. To see them so passionate really sent the people watching home with a smile on their face.

So well done to all the young people who performed yesterday, and continue to enjoy dance!

Catch you guys before Christmas!

Kirsten

PS Hello Lithuania!

No comments:

Post a Comment