Wednesday 16 December 2009

Jane Sperinck - Newbie

2 and a bit weeks of being back in the Dance4 office and I feel like I’ve never been away. Secret Santa, sing star (which I politely declined), Squeek lunch and chocolate beetroot muffins have all helped me to settle back into the team.

For the next two years, I’m going to be running the Dance4youth programme which aims to nurture, support and promote dance work with young people at risk in the East Midlands. I’ve been focussing on getting a picture of what has been happening with this work in the region and beyond. As well as making sure I have all the post-it notes and pencils that I need....

I’m really interested to know about any youth dance programmes that work with NEET young people or young offenders or those at risk of offending or young carers and any young person that would be seen as being hard to engage with mainstream activity or education. Get in touch if you think that I should know about your project - jane@dance4.co.uk.

Jingle all the way...... Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment